Index du Forum

Forum de la guilde Hystéria créé sur Culte de la rive noire coté Horde. Guilde PVE HL / PVP. - FORUM EN CONSTRUCTION

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Windows Azure Toolkit For Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Quelques jeux...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
havelreeon

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Windows Azure Toolkit For Facebook Répondre en citant

Windows Azure Toolkit For Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android azure or ask your own question. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . –ryancrawcour Apr 30 '12 at 2:49 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Since then we have worked with Microsoft to get the Azure samples running in the Facebook C# SDK and have made this toolkit more of a helper library to build Azure applications more quickly. Go here, select "United States" and enter promocode FBPASS You can watch our Channel 9 Videos : Getting started with the Windows Azure Toolkit for Facebook: Interview with Jim Zimmerman, CTO Thuzi and author of the Toolkit: What does this Toolit include? Windows Azure Toolkit - Simplified library for accessing Message Queues, Table Storage and Sql Server Automated build scripts for one-click deployment from TFS 2010 to Azure How do I get started? Set up an Azure Account Link Set up a database in Sql Azure Link Set up a storage account in Azure for Table Storage, Message Queues and Blob Storage Setting up Deployment in TFS 2010 Add a server ssl certificate to your account in Azure Link Check azure cmdlets and documentation of powershell scripts Link Modify the TFSBuild.proj file to include your path for where your builds are released on your server Last edited Jul 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM by jimzim, version 28 . Privacy Policy . Get a Windows Azure Trial Account Try out a free Windows Azure account for 30 days with your Facebook app. I still unclear after I read the blog since they didnt provide the basic tutorial or sample on how we can connect. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Windows Azure Toolkit for android Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite I read Windows Azure Toolkit for Android to understand how I can connect Android with Windows Azure. Appreciate if you advice me on how or where I can find start up package to connect Windows Azure with Android. What's newSurface Book 2Surface ProXbox One XXbox One SVR & mixed realityWindows 10 appsOffice appsStore & SupportAccount profileDownload CenterSales & supportReturnsOrder trackingStore locationsSupportBuy online, pick up in storeEducationMicrosoft in educationOffice for studentsOffice 365 for schoolsDeals for students & educators Microsoft Azure in education.. We will have more samples and documentation to come very shortly. Windows Azure Helpers Welcome to the Windows Azure Helpers. iTech Engine iT eXperimented Latest Technology News, Software Tips & Tricks, How-To-Guides, Gadget Reviews, features and watch videos on latest mobile phones, laptops, tablets, digital cameras, notebooks, apps and more Menu Cyber War News Tips & Tricks PDAs & Mobiles Downloads ITech-Videos Jobs and Career Q&A . Oops! That page can’t be found. My best advice would be to reach out to the team on Github and report this error to them. Does anyone manage to connect android to Windows Azure. Maybe try a search? Search for: Search Search for: Search .. download current 2.4.3 date Thu May 5, 2011 at 8:00 AM status Stable downloads 1,851 rating 0 ratings activity downloads 0 Days: 7 7 30 30 All All Details related projects Project Moved . Skip to content. rev2018.1.9.28319 . feedback . shareimprove this answer answered Mar 22 '12 at 8:12 ryancrawcour 503417 I downloaded the tool kit from github.com/WindowsAzure-Toolkits/wa-toolkit-android, but once I extract the zip file and import to Eclipse it throws erros. Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Finding pair of Amicable numbers under 10000 in C taking too long Under what conditions would humanoids evolve eyes in the backs of their heads? Unknown notation relating to stoichiometry Is this a mezuzah or something else? Is the DC on the Linguist Feat too low? What is this methodology called? Pairwise Hamming Distance more hot questions question feed default . Windows Azure Helpers This project is read-only. Softpedia and the Softpedia logo are registered trademarks of SoftNews NET SRL. .. Once you configure your workspace in Eclipse, you can run the simple sample application within the Android emulato" if that doesn't help, let me know and I will find somebody that can help you. home source code downloads documentation discussions issues people license Are you Sure? X By clicking Delete, all history, comments and attachments for this page will be deleted and cannot be restored. Page Info Change History (all pages) All Project Updates Discussions Issue Tracker Downloads Reviews Source Code Wiki & Documentation Subscribe . Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. it is my understanding that the toolkit that you can download includes a sample application that you can open, and test on the Android emulator. Join Stack Overflow to learn, share knowledge, and build your career. asked 5 years, 9 months ago viewed 721 times active 5 years, 9 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 1696Is there a way to run Python on Android?2089Saving Android Activity state using Save Instance State2805Close/hide the Android Soft Keyboard2936Why is the Android emulator so slow? How can we speed up the Android emulator?985Is quitting an application frowned upon?1705“Debug certificate expired” error in Eclipse Android plugins2132Is there a unique Android device ID?1410What is 'Context' on Android?527Dialog throwing "Unable to add window token null is not for an application with getApplication() as context2924Proper use cases for Android UserManager.isUserAGoat()? Hot Network Questions Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? Changing default paper size for TeX Live How do I get other players to ask about my backstory? Can I get cashback for buying gift cards on Amazon? How much smaller were medieval farm animals in England than today? Can the Scrum method be used with only one person and only one 10 day Sprint? Should a value of a constant be changed over time? Confused about bibliography in old books What is causing the problem with the RAM in this (claimed) Spectrum 48k? Determine Tic-Tac-Toe winner (round based) Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? What fighters have both 1 & 2 engine versions? Was Kylo Ren Manipulating Snoke? Are SOQL queries cached within the same transaction? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. android azure shareimprove this question edited Mar 22 '12 at 12:28 kaiz.net 1,63532230 asked Mar 22 '12 at 8:03 chinna82 3,0091359110 add a comment 1 Answer 1 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote accepted try this; from the actual developer who built the toolkit for Android. All rights reserved. 2006-2018 Microsoft Get Help Privacy Statement Terms of Use Code of Conduct Advertise With Us Version 11.9.2017.21066 5a02188284
download facebook app for iphone old versionwish tv facebook forgivenesstags for facebook wordswhere are the emoticons on facebook chatlist of facebook short formsfacebook messenger app uninstalldownload game java facebookfacebook zip code targetingfacebook chat line through wordsdownload chat facebook windows 7

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Taverne -> Quelques jeux... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation